The Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist only the Buyers who have received defective goods. If at the time of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from Masoom subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Notify Masoom of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 3 days from the date of delivery and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
2. Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with Masoom.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
• Damages due to misuse of product;
• Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
• Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
• Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
• Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
Please note under no condition does Masoom refund money for orders once placed.
For orders once placed and money paid through the payment gateway no refunds or cancellations are allowed.
The buyer may contact Masoom at firstname.lastname@example.org if he/she intends to modify his order within 48 hours of confirming the order or before shipment of goods, whichever is earlier.
If Masoom has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Masoom may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
Masoom reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Masoom may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.